Sunday, June 15, 2014

Welcome to Truthfuller!

Hello,

Truthfuller is a new blog about optimism, inspiration, innate ideas, the meanings of everything, perception, and my journey. Some posts may not fit into some of those categories, but keep in mind that this is just a gathering of thoughts and speculations. Just remember that these are my own opinions, so if you disagree, that's completely fine! In fact, that would be wonderful, because I would have some more things to think about in my opinions. (Did I mention that I'm an optimist?)

I am a seeker of philosophies and ideas, or as I like to call it, a philososeeker. For all others who seek reflections of our world, I believe that you may enjoy this blog, so please check back soon.  I will try to update every one or two weeks, but if I can't, I am probably just busy. Goodbye for now! :)
                                                                                                                
                                                                                Forever,
                                                                                Optimistic Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you can comment your thoughts about my post! Please use appropriate language and don't spam. Feel free to let your voices be heard!